Adequate Travel Insurance Cover is your most important consideration when travelling, both abroad and within Australia.
Travel insurance is not compulsory but is highly recommended and can be your most valuable travel document.
- Cancellation/curtailment of journey & associated expenses;
- Loss or damage to luggage or travel documents;
- Overseas medical/hospital costs plus cash in hospital compensation;
- Accidental death & disability income protection;
- Hijack & kidnap compensation;
- Emergency additional expenses of accommodation, meal & travel;
- Existing medical health disorder cover (subject to approval) as per the detailed insurance brochure.