Hong Kong & Macau Discovery
Hong Kong has so much to discover. Ride the tram up to The Peak for panoramic views of the city. Explore the famous fishing village of Aberdeen and take an evening cruise on the harbour to see the spectacular A Symphony of Lights show. Just 60 kilometers southwest of Hong Kong is Macau. Walk through Senado Square and visit A-Ma temple and the ruins of St-Paul’s. Take in the increadible views of Macau Tower or visit one of Macau’s casinos.
A Symphony of Lights show. Just 60 kilometers southwest of Hong Kong is Macau. Walk through Senado Square and visit A-Ma temple and the ruins of St-Paul’s. Take in the increadible views of Macau Tower or visit one of Macau’s casinos.
Planning your holiday is easy,and speak to your friendly Consultant.
Day 1: Arrive Hong Kong
Arrive in Hong Kong and transfer to your hotel for check-in. The remainder of the day is free at leisure to explore Singapore on your own.
Hotel: Harbour Plaza North Point, 3 nights
Day 2: Hong Kong
The Hong Kong Island Tour is an excellent orientation tour. A half day tour which takes in many of the main attractions on Hong Kong Island. As the City changes so rapidly, this tour enables visitors to refresh old memories and for first timers to create new ones.
- Aberdeen Harbour and fishing village, where an optional sampan is available (own expense)
- Jewellery factory for a quick insight to the making of jewellery
- Pass by picturesque Repulse Bay
- Stanley Market with an array of shops and a chance to pick up some bargains.
- Victoria Peak, famous for its spectacular views, including a ride of the Peak Tram.
Day 3: Hong Kong
Your day is free at leisure to explore Hong Kong on your own. This evening cruise around one of the most spectacular harbours in the world. Enjoy an uninterrupted view of “A Symphony of Lights” show from Victoria Harbour on a traditional Chinese Style tour boat. Harbourfront buildings on Hong Kong and Kowloon come to life during this dazzling light display. A Symphony of Lights has been awarded the world’s “Largest permanent light and sound show” by the Guinness World Record.
Day 4: Hong Kong – Macau
After breakfast check-out of your hotel and transfer to the pier to board the ferry to Macau. On arrival transfer to your hotel.
Hotel: Grand Emperor Hotel, 2 nights
Day 5: Macau
Macau used to be the oldest European settlement in the Orient. Formerly a Portuguese colony, it was reunited with China as a Special Administrative region in 1999. Experience the culture of Macau with a full day sightseeing excursion.
- A stop at the Statue of “Kum Lam” – the Goddess of Mercy
- Macau Tower (optional visit to the Observation Deck available)
- Explore A Ma Temple, this building has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage list in 2005
- Visit St Paul’s Ruins. Originally a church built in the early 16th century by Japanese Christian exiles and walk through the Senoda Square
- A short visit to a casino where you can try your luck
Day 6: Macau – Hong Kong
After breakfast check-out of your hotel and transfer to the pier to board the ferry back to Hong Kong. On arrival transfer to the airport for your journey home.
|2020 Dates & Prices||Twin Share||Solo Traveller|
|Departs daily from Hong Kong:||Price on Application||Price on Application|
|Meals:||16 breakfasts, 8 dinners|
|Transport:||Airport Transfers & Luxury air-conditioned coach|
|Guide:||An expert Travel Director and separate Driver|
|Entrance Fees & Touring:||Entrance fees & activities as per itinerary|
* Tour departure dates are subject to availability at time of booking.
* Prices and itinerary are correct at time of publication and are subject to change without notice.