Hong Kong is a city of contrasts, with skyscrapers standing in the midst of scenic surrounding. While the city has an abundance of culture to offer, there are also a number of attraction and theme parts to keep the kids amused. Enjoy a full day at Ocean Park, once of the most spectacular oceanariums in the world. Catch on of the educational shows, take in the thrill of the rides and see Giant Pandas at Amazing Asian Animals.
Meet your favourite characters at Hong Kong Disneyland. Spend two days checking out the hundreds of rides, attractions, and shows. With seven themed lands and fireworks every night, Disneyland is every child’s dream.
Planning your holiday is easy,and speak to your friendly Consultant.
Day 1: Arrive Hong Kong
Arrive in Hong Kong and transfer to your hotel for check-in. The remainder of the day is free at leisure to explore Hong Kong on your own.
Hotel: Eaton Hong Kong, 2 nights
Day 2: Hong Kong
Ocean Park is much more that just an oceanarium. Located on the South side of Hong Kong Island, it covers an area of over 870,000 sq metres of land. Choose how you wish to spend the day, whether it be catching a show with the sea lions and dolphins, taking in the thrill of the rides or visiting Le Le, Ying Ying, An An and Jia Jia the giant pandas.
- Aqua City – Housing the Grand Aquarium with over 400 species of exotic fish and aquatic animals.
- Amazing Asian Animals – A chance to see the red pandas and also the giant pandas
- Whiskers Harbour – Rides and attractions for the younger generation
- Marine World – Here you will find Ocean Theatre where talented marine mammals present a heartwarming and delightful show
- Numerous rides and attractions available at Rainforest and also Adventureland
Day 3: Hong Kong
After breakfast, check-out of your hotel and transfer to Disney’s Hollywood Hotel. The afternoon is free at leisure.
Hotel: Disney’s Hollywood Hotel, 3 nights
Day 4 & 5: Hong Kong – Disneyland
Hong Kong Disneyland Theme Park is dedicated to the young and the young at heart. Your admission ticket gives you 2 full day passes to Hong Kong Disneyland, where Disney characters come to life. Embark on a magical journey through various themed lands, such as Fantasyland and Toy Story Land. The whole family will enjoy the numerous rides, shows and attractions the park has to offer. Hotel
Day 6: Depart Hong Kong
After breakfast check-out of your hotel and transfer to the airport for your journey home.
|2020 Dates & Prices||Twin Share||Solo Traveller|
|Departs daily from Hong Kong:||Price on Application||Price on Application|
|Transport:||Airport & Hotel Transfers|
|Entrance Fees & Touring:||Entrance fees & activities as per itinerary|
* Tour departure dates are subject to availability at time of booking.
* Prices and itinerary are correct at time of publication and are subject to change without notice.